Our firm can help clients to set up different types of company, such as:
- Private company limited by share
- Private company limited by guarantee
- Associations or Non-profit organization
- Sole proprietorship or Partnership
Online establishment of company in the shortest time
We provide 24 hour electronic services for submitting the documents under the “Companies Ordinance” (Hong Kong Laws, Chapter 32). Clients can get approved within 24 hours.
We understand that secretarial works are not the core business in your daily operation. With our experience team, we can become your company secretary to handle all the administrative works for you. We can help you to prepare and submit the following documents:
- Annual return
- Transfer of shares
- Notification of change of secretary and director
- Notification of change of address of registered office
- Application for deregistration of a defunct private company.
Trademark Registration & Transfer
With our professional and experience team, we provide trademark registration and transfer services to you in different countries including Hong Kong , China, Japan, United States, Britain, France, Italy and so on, in order to protect your interest and rights in an accurate and efficient way.
Real Time Online Registration of Trademark
A trade mark is a sign that distinguishes the goods and services of one trader from those of others. Typically a trade mark can be words (including personal names), indications, designs, letters, characters, numerals, figurative elements, colors, sounds, and smells, the shape of the goods or their packaging or any combination of these. A sign must be capable of being represented graphically in order for it to be registered as a trade mark.
We provide the following franchise establishment services:
From different point of views including legitimacy, control, effective management, intellectual property protection and tax planningto assist clients in designing the structure of the franchise system;
- Drafting and reviewing the legal documents for franchise operation;
- Consulting of the law, regulation, rules and policy related to franchise establishment;
- Arranging lawyers to provide legal advices for the proposal of franchise establishment;
- Providing franchise-related legal services to protect the intellectual property, such as trademark registration and licensing;
- Participating in the negotiation, review and sign on franchise agreement.
Enterprises Resources Planning
ERP is an important tool for the enterprise to reduce costs and improve business efficiency. Based on the development in information technology and a systematic management system, ERP provides a management platform to the enterprise for decision-making. ERP system integrates information technology and advanced management ideas as a modern operation mode. This reflects the era of the enterprises to rationally allocate resources to maximize social wealth requirements as the foundation of the development of the business.
Tax Exemption for Charitable Institutions
Charitable institutions wishing to enjoy the tax exemption may apply to the Inland Revenue Department under section 88 of the Inland Revenue Ordinance.
SME Business Sales
Through the “business transfer”, we assist buyers and sellers to purchase the existing business with great potential at the shortest time, in the best trading conditions and the most reasonable price. Dealing with the “business transfer” issues, we committed to provide a full range of professional “Business transfer” services and business strategy management consultancy services, so as to allow entrepreneurs and investors can easily to have their own business.