Immigration Services

    We have many years of experience in assisting Chinese talents and professionals to work in Hong Kong, and also our professional team can provide living support (in terms of education and accommodation) to migrant in Hong Kong.

    Overseas immigration and pre-immigration tax arrangements.

Trust & Estate Services

Our referred experts will provide you tailor-made trust services.

  • Personal Trust: Clients put their private property and assets into a trust, and the trustors will follow the agreement to manage the trusted property and pay a fixed amount to the trustee or beneficiary.  This can protect the property, avoid waste, asset allocation, save taxes and have the control power to achieve the wealth accumulation purposes.
  • Will: A will can help you to achieve your wishes that you cannot do by yourself.

Insurance & Wealth Management Services

Through our professional financial planner network, we can assist our clients to invest in different movable and immovable goods.  We can provide a professional planning on the personal or family income The individual or family can enjoy a complete income planning and thus increase the net asset

Share this page: